“Natural face and body lotions, handmade with fresh milk from our goats on our family farm”
Our mission is to make all natural skincare products of the highest possible quality for you and your family that have healing properties and feel great.
Our superb milk profile is why our lotions are superior. Our award winning dairy goats breathe fresh mountain air, drink fresh mountain water from our well, and eat high quality fresh alfalfa grown by our neighbors. The result is milk that a visiting Le Cordon Blue Chef rated as having a “superb milk profile”. This superb, fresh goat milk is the primary ingredient in our Goat Milk Lotion.
We only use therapeudic grade essential oils. Our lotions do not contain palm oil, parabens, or formaldehyde. We do not allow testing on animals.
The Benefits of our Goat Milk Lotion
- MOISTURIZING. Use this lotion as a moisturizer. It is not greasy like storebought lotions, but rather soft and silky. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth to the touch. The moisturizing benefits of goat milk lotion far surpass that of commercial lotion because of the natural creams of goat milk.
- FACIAL MOISTURIZING. Use homemade goat milk lotion on your face as well as your whole body. It is not harsh to the skin.
- SKIN NUTRITION. Use goat milk lotion because it is packed with vitamins and minerals! How many lotions can offer your skin this? Goat milk lotion is enriched with high amounts of protein, fat, iron, vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and many more. These vitamins and minerals help slow down aging, help the skin rebuild, add elasticity, and help retain skin moisture. You will be doing your skin a favor by using this lotion on a daily basis.
- BUG BITES. Use this soap to soothe bug bites. Just apply liberally to the bite and let it sit a bit.
- ACNE TREATMENT. Use this lotion to treat acne. Research shows that this lotion has a pH level similar to your skin along with other vitamins and minerals stated above. This lotion also diminishes bacteria from the skin while keeping your skin moisturized at the same time. Goat milk lotion is enriched with huge amounts of protein, fat, iron, vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, copper and selenium. These beneficial nutrients will help replenish and pamper skin gently. The vitamins it contains also means that goat milk has some anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce acne redness. Besides its gentle calming effect, goat milk is also used widely to brighten skin's complexion.
- PROTECTS SKIN. Goat milk lotion has a pH level similar to human skin; therefore, goat milk lotion benefits the skin by protecting the skin from daily bacteria and chemical invasions.
- SENSITIVE SKIN. Handmade goat milk lotion benefits people with sensative skin because it doesn't contain additives like alcohol, petroleum, and preservatives, as do mass-produced, store bought lotions. This reduces the risk of skin irritation and allergic reactions.
- EXFOLIATION. Goat milk lotion also contains alpha-hydroxy acids for exfoliation.
- ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, KERATOSIS PILARIS. Eczema, psoriasis, keratosis pilaris, skin conditions resulting in red, itchy, skin patches, benefit from goat milk soap since the natural nutrients in goat milk moisturize skin and reduce redness, itchiness, and bumps in the skin.
- ABSORPTION. The molecular structure of the proteins and fatty acids in goat milk are smaller and shorter that those of cow's milk, making it more easily absorbed into the skin.
- PROBIOTICS. Goat milk also contains probiotics, which are living micro-organisms that help protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet light.